[Rushtalk] April never Trumpers day

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Apr 1 16:14:40 MDT 2017

by Unknown

A proper decision by the courts... for a change.

In Florida, an atheist created a case against Easter and Passover Holy
days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against
Christians and Jews and observances of their holy days. The argument was
that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized days.

The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate
presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring, "Case
dismissed!"

The lawyer immediately stood and objecting to the ruling saying,

"Your honor, How can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have
Christmas, Easter and others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and
Hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such
holidays..."

The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do. Your client,
counselor, is woefully ignorant."

The lawyer said," Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance
or holiday for atheists."

The judge said, "The calendar says April 1st is April Fool's Day.

Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.'

Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that, if your client says there
is no God, then he is a fool.

Therefore, April 1st is his day.

--
----CWSIV----