[Rushtalk] Say *WHAT*?!?

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 1 18:25:42 MDT 2017

http://conservativetribune.com/maxine-waters-ridiculous-claim/

  Democrat Maxine Waters Claims She’s More Patriotic Than Trump Supporters

By V Saxena <http://conservativetribune.com/author/vivek-saxena/>
on March 30, 2017 at 3:30pm

Share on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://conservativetribune.com/maxine-waters-ridiculous-claim/?utm_source%3DFacebook%26utm_medium%3DPostTopSharingButtons%26utm_content%3D2017-04-01%26utm_campaign%3Dwebsitesharingbuttons&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button>Tweet
<https://twitter.com/share?url=http://conservativetribune.com/maxine-waters-ridiculous-claim/?utm_source%3DTwitter%26utm_medium%3DPostTopSharingButtons%26utm_content%3D2017-04-01%26utm_campaign%3Dwebsitesharingbuttons&utm_medium%3DCTWebsite%26utm_source%3DTwitter%26utm_campaign%3Dsocial&text=Democrat+Maxine+Waters+Claims+She%26%238217%3Bs+More+Patriotic+Than+Trump+Supporters><http://conservativetribune.com/maxine-waters-ridiculous-claim/#>Print
<javascript:window.print()>

California Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters, known for her inane “legislative
performance art
<http://conservativetribune.com/maxine-waters-trump-dossier/>,” claimed
during a shrill rant on the congressional floor this week that black
voters such as herself are more patriotic than those who supported
President Donald Trump.

“When we fight against this president, and we point out how dangerous he
is for this society and for this country, we’re fighting for the
democracy,” Waters said. “We’re fighting for America. We’re saying to
those who say they’re patriotic but they’ve turned a blind eye to the
destruction that he’s about to cause this country:

“‘You’re not nearly as patriotic as we are.'”

        Related Stories

  * Trump Just Slapped Sanctions on Extremist North Korean Regime
    <http://conservativetribune.com/trump-first-step-north-korean/>
  * WATCH: Video Shows Chuck Schumer Flip-Flopping on Obstructionism
    <http://conservativetribune.com/watch-humiliates-chuck-schumer/>
  * Trump Gives “Leaky Vessel” in White House Some Classic Justice
    <http://conservativetribune.com/trump-gives-leaky-vessel-justice/>

Listen to her full rant below, if you can stand it:

While trying to compare the patriotism of all black voters with that of
Trump supporters
<http://conservativetribune.com/amy-schumer-just-blamed-failure/> would
just be silly, if not also racist, it was certainly possible to draw a
contrast between what Rep. Waters believes and the Trump voters she
clearly viewed as her real enemy.

Paid Content:
This 2000 Year Old Blood Sugar Trick Destroys Diabetes Fast
Brilliant Trick To Save Huge On Your Electric Bill
1 Odd Method Restores Perfect Vision. Do This.

For starters, did you know that she had a soft spot in her heart
for late Cuban dictator and mass murderer
<https://pjmedia.com/spengler/2016/11/28/fidel-castros-mass-murder-by-the-numbers/>
Fidel Castro? “Viva Fidel!” she proudly chanted in 2000 after the
dictator spoke at a church in Harlem, according to Townhall
<https://townhall.com/columnists/humbertofontova/2011/08/26/maxine-waters-apologizes-to-fidel-castro-n1071559>.

Most Trump voters don’t support the Cuban dictatorship.

It appears Waters also has an affinity for cop killers. After she voted
in favor of a resolution calling for the extradition of the cop killer
known as Assata Shakur
<http://conservativetribune.com/kelloggs-support-cop-killer-lover/> from
Cuba in 1998, she wrote an apology letter to Castro claiming essentially
that she had not realized Shakur — whose real name was Joanne Chesimard
— was a beloved cop kiler.

“I, and some of the Members of the Congressional Black Caucus,
/mistakenly/ voted for House Concurrent Resolution 254 which called on
the Government of Cuba to extradite to the United States Joanne
Chesimard and all other individuals who have fled the United States from
political persecution and received political asylum in Cuba,” she wrote.

        Trending Stories

  * Democrat Maxine Waters Claims She’s More Patriotic Than Trump
    Supporters
    <http://conservativetribune.com/maxine-waters-ridiculous-claim/>
  * Marines Call US Help Desk in The Middle of A Firefight To Fix Gun
    <http://conservativetribune.com/marines-firefight-call-1-man/>
  * Libs at NYT Admit Trump Didn’t Win by “Whitelash”… Instead Convinced
    Obama Voters To Turn
    <http://conservativetribune.com/nyt-finally-admit-why-trump-won/>

“Joanne Chesimard was the birth name of a political activist known to
most Members of the Congressional Black Caucus as Assata Shakur. For the
record, I am opposed to the resolution. I unequivocally stated that a
mistake was made and I would have voted against the legislation.”

Most Trump voters take a dim view of cop killers (to put it mildly).

As noted by The Daily Wire
<http://www.dailywire.com/news/14903/7-things-you-need-know-about-maxine-waters-besides-aaron-bandler>,
Waters also had a history of accusing the CIA of supplying inner city
blacks with crack cocaine, advocating for the nationalization of oil
companies (which was the same thing that destroyed Venezuela
<http://conservativetribune.com/latest-tweet-proves-michael-moore/>) and
taking part in the sort of shady deals that would even make the Rev. Al
Sharpton, the shadiest of them all, cringe.

Most Trump voters don’t think much of Al Sharpton, either.

Truth be told, if Waters wants to go at it with unpatriotic sleazes who
prioritize their own interests and ideology over the well-being of the
whole nation, she would be better off yelling at the mirror than ranting
about Trump supporters.

H/T WND
<http://www.wnd.com/wnd_video/maxine-waters-says-trump-supporters-arent-patriotic/>

Please share this story on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what you
think about the outrageous accusation made by California Rep. Maxine Waters.

What do you think about Waters' own lack of patriotism? Scroll down to
comment below!