[Rushtalk] Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 2 14:00:21 MDT 2017

Just be clear, the climate has been changing since this planet was a
molten mass floating in space and will continue to do so until our sun
novas. This is the ploy used by the left, to omit the real claim to give
credibility to their nonsense. Climate change is a euphemism to mislead
people into thinking it is man-caused climate change, which is totally
fallacious. I don't deny the climate is changing (for the better IMO as
I hate cold weather but even that seems to not be the case) what I deny
is that it is man caused. Anyway, who is Algore or anyone else to decide
what climate is ideal?