[Rushtalk] THE GENOCIDE AGAINST CHRISTIANS

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 11 09:40:38 MDT 2017

    ----- Original Message -----

    Sent:
    Tue, 11 Apr 2017 07:04:03 +1000
    Subject:
    THE GENOCIDE AGAINST CHRISTIANS

    Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun

    April 10, 2017 9:00pm

    My editorial on/The Bolt Report/ - the attack on two Coptic churches
    on Palm Sunday is part of an Islamist war on Christians. Plus:
    Liberal frontbencher Michael Sukkar says Parliament must call this a
    genocide. And he agrees: why has the Turnbull Government let Cat
    Stevens - aka Yusuf Islam - tour here after calling for Salman
    Rushdie to be killed?

    https://www.facebook.com/theboltreport/videos/420014105023391/

    WATCH: Liberal MP Michael Sukkar says parliament needs to recognise
    Christians as ‘the most persecuted minority in the world’. On The
    Bolt Report on Sky News Australia

    Posted by The Bolt Report <https://www.facebook.com/theboltreport/>
    on Monday, April 10, 2017

    WATCH: Liberal MP Michael Sukkar says he is astounded that Cat
    Stevens is allowed to enter our country. Live on The Bolt Report on

    on Monday, April 10, 2017