[Rushtalk] Way To Cry, Bill Nye!

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 23 17:43:00 MDT 2017

  * Columns <http://constitution.com/category/columns/>
  * Columnists <http://constitution.com/columnists/>
  * Archive <http://constitution.com/archive/>

  Bill Nye Turns Crybaby When Global Warming Hoax Exposed by ACTUAL
  Scientist on CNN

By Andrew West <http://constitution.com/author/adam-west> April 23, 2017

  * 128shares
  * Share
    <https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://constitution.com/bill-nye-turns-crybaby-global-warming-hoax-exposed-actual-scientist-cnn/&t=Bill+Nye+Turns+Crybaby+When+Global+Warming+Hoax+Exposed+by+ACTUAL+Scientist+on+CNN&redirect_uri=http://constitution.com?sharing-thankyou=yes>
  * Tweet
    <http://constitution.com/bill-nye-turns-crybaby-global-warming-hoax-exposed-actual-scientist-cnn/#>
  * Pin
    <http://constitution.com/bill-nye-turns-crybaby-global-warming-hoax-exposed-actual-scientist-cnn/#>
  * Email
    <mailto:?subject=Check%20out%20this%20great%20article%20on%20http://constitution.com&body=Hi,%20I%20thought%20you%20might%20enjoy%20reading%20this%20article%20I%20just%20came%20across:%20%22Bill%20Nye%20Turns%20Crybaby%20When%20Global%20Warming%20Hoax%20Exposed%20by%20ACTUAL%20Scientist%20on%20CNN%22%20This%20is%20the%20link:%20http://constitution.com/bill-nye-turns-crybaby-global-warming-hoax-exposed-actual-scientist-cnn/>
  * Comments
    <http://constitution.com/bill-nye-turns-crybaby-global-warming-hoax-exposed-actual-scientist-cnn/#facebookcomments>
  * <http://constitution.com/bill-nye-turns-crybaby-global-warming-hoax-exposed-actual-scientist-cnn/#>

    If there’s one thing that Bill Nye the “Science” Guy knows, it’s how
    to keep his name on the tip of the liberal media’s tongue.

The engineering school graduate, who has magically become an expert on
complex scientific issues such as climate change, has recently been on a
tear throughout the press as his new Netflix-only series premieres this
week.

Nye, who is riding a millennial wave of nostalgia into a second chance
at an entertainment career, has fallen victim to the same bunk science
that propelled liberal colleagues Leonardo DiCaprio and Al Gore into
lucrative global warming hoax films.  Now, when confronted with an
/actual/ scientist who refutes the left’s stance on climate change, Bill
Nye has been forced into the same pattern of behavior that has permeated
the liberal movement:  Whining and crying.
<http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/330068-bill-nye-criticizes-cnn-on-air-for-having-climate-change-skeptic>

    “Bill Nye <http://thehill.com/person/bill-nye> on Saturday accused
    CNN of doing a ‘disservice’ to viewers by bringing a climate change
    skeptic onto the network for a panel discussion.

    “‘I will say, much as I love CNN, you’re doing a disservice by
    having one climate change skeptic, and not 97 or 98 scientists or
    engineers concerned about climate change,’ Nye said during an
    appearance
    <http://www.mediaite.com/tv/youre-doing-a-disservice-bill-nye-rips-cnn-for-having-climate-skeptic-on/> on
    CNN’s ‘New Day.’

    “Nye was participating in a panel discussion on the network with May
    Boeve, the executive director of the environmental group 350.org,
    and William Happer, a physicist and climate change skeptic.”

Much like the liberal rioters of Berkeley, California, Bill Nye would
rather bemoan and censor those who he disagrees with than be confronted
with a differing opinion.  This, my friends, is no way to effect change
in our great nation.  The First Amendment will /always/ win out.

Bill Nye, your revolution, and likely your career, is over.