[Rushtalk] Laughable............

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Aug 4 19:28:25 MDT 2017

On Mon, 2017-07-24 at 10:50 -0400, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> It doesn't need to be extremely high velocities. In rocketry mass
> changes as fuel is burned off. Or anything that burns off fuel to
> generate force for that matter has changing mass. There are numerous
> practical problems where mass changes at low velocities. Indeed, we do
> see such things here on earth.

Or increases in mass.  Consider the Canadian ducks the water dropping
firefighting airplanes which fly low barely into water to scoop up as
much as they can then climb to safe altitude and fly to the target and
drop only this time loosing mass as they make the water drop.

One seriously well built airframe if only the V22 Pray you never fly in
one was so well built.  Certainly these Canadian pilots have a lot of
nerve when you consider the mountains and canyons they operate in.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Actress Tells All: "I Felt Bloated, Tired...Now I Know Why"
ActivatedYou
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/598546e097afe46dd0c39st03duc