[Rushtalk] Social Security Won't Give You Security

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 11 12:59:07 MST 2017

<https://prageru.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6b7cf34895ad2d3096f3d14a4&id=ef5a2df637&e=f66f20b871>

Click above or _here
<https://prageru.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6b7cf34895ad2d3096f3d14a4&id=16252eba5e&e=f66f20b871>_
to watch this video

Have you given much thought to your retirement? If you’re young, beyond
being vaguely aware that you’ll one day receive Social Security
benefits, probably not. But if your retirement plan is to rely on Social
Security, you’re in for an unpleasant surprise. Why? Because Social
Security is going broke. And even if it weren’t going broke, it could
never cover the cost of a decent retirement. Watch this week’s video
<https://prageru.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6b7cf34895ad2d3096f3d14a4&id=b6e1a56ba0&e=f66f20b871>
with financial expert and bestselling author Chris Hogan to understand
why and to learn what you can do instead.

Did you know PragerU is a 501(c)3 non-profit? Please consider a monthly
donation
<https://prageru.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6b7cf34895ad2d3096f3d14a4&id=e20a4a4058&e=f66f20b871>
to help us continue to reach young people with our videos. Donate here
<https://prageru.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6b7cf34895ad2d3096f3d14a4&id=99e1e28fb4&e=f66f20b871>.

*WE PROVIDE CLARITY ON THE MOST
IMPORTANT SUBJECTS*

<https://prageru.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6b7cf34895ad2d3096f3d14a4&id=6b8387781a&e=f66f20b871>

PragerU is a nonprofit organization. Our videos are available for free
thanks to donations from people like you. Please support us by making a
tax-deductible donation