[Rushtalk] Why Does This Stuff Happen?

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 11 20:29:35 MST 2017

/*I'll tell you why................we are giving victim hood too much
attention. We need to starting telling people to straighten up and fly
right. _SERIOUS_ problems should never be ignored. But, little,
trivialities need to go away:*/

/*
*/

        Sailor’s Claims of Racial Vandalism Aboard USS George H.W. Bush
        a Hoax, Navy Investigation Finds
        <http://em.mrc.org/R00Y85mBLK0000i0RbSr1L0>

A sailor who claimed to be a victim of racially-motivated vandalism
aboard USS George H.W. Bush staged the incident himself, the Navy said
Friday.

Read More » <http://em.mrc.org/R00Y85mBLK0000i0RbSr1L0>