[Rushtalk] Why Does This Stuff Happen?

William White wbbanjo at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 20:33:13 MST 2017

 Agreed.   Too much pay off for playing the victim.
    On Monday, December 11, 2017, 10:29:40 PM EST, John Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net> wrote:

                    I'll tell you why................we are giving victim hood too much attention. We need to starting telling people to straighten up and fly right. SERIOUS problems should never be ignored. But, little, trivialities need to go away:

Sailor’s Claims of Racial Vandalism Aboard USS George H.W. Bush a Hoax, Navy Investigation Finds

A sailor who claimed to be a victim of racially-motivated vandalism aboard USS George H.W. Bush staged the incident himself, the Navy said Friday.
Rushtalk mailing list
Rushtalk at csdco.com