[Rushtalk] Republican suicide by not backing Roy Moore

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 13 08:38:33 MST 2017

/*I see a very, _VERY_ bad precedent taking place here. It's the end of
democracy through the exchange of ideas. Now, you can beat your opponent
with smears, allegations and innuendo. I listened this morning to a
local talkshow host who had a guest on claiming to know of a video of
someone offering $200K to any woman who would be willing to come forward
with an allegation of misconduct against Trump. I fear that America is
finished. */