[Rushtalk] A Christmas Poem

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Dec 24 17:51:53 MST 2017

From: Scott

                    IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY, ALL IS SECURE."

                  ONE LOOK AT MY WATCH,

                    AND I KNEW HE WAS RIGHT.

                    "MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND,

                    AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT."

                    This poem was written by a Marine. The

                    following is his request. I think it is
                reasonable......

                PLEASE. Would you do me the kind favor of sending this
                to as many people as

                you can? Christmas will be coming soon, and some credit
                is due to our U.S.

                service men and women for our being able to celebrate
                these festivities.

                Let’s try in this small way to pay a tiny bit of what we
                owe.

                Make people stop and think of our heroes, living and
                dead, who sacrificed

                themselves for us. Please, do your small part to plant
                this small seed.

                  May God Bless You and Have A Great Day!!

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5a404c4e5e1b44c47456fst04vuc