[Rushtalk] Unreasonable?!?

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 28 10:20:30 MST 2017

    Why We’re So Lucky that Donald Trump is the Most Unreasonable
    President in U.S. History
    <https://freedomsjournalinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6f78ad2c903b072d572bf2855&id=ef9e95077b&e=c452fabb45>

/By Raynard Jackson on Dec 27, 2017 07:12 pm/
In one of my recent columns, I talked about the value of being
unreasonable. The premise of that column was based on a quote from
British playwright George Bernard Shaw: “The reasonable man adapts
himself to the world, the unreasonable man adapts the world to himself;
therefore, all progress is dependent upon the unreasonable man.” […]
Read in browser »
<https://freedomsjournalinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6f78ad2c903b072d572bf2855&id=05509218cf&e=c452fabb45>
share on Twitter
<https://freedomsjournalinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6f78ad2c903b072d572bf2855&id=cfa02c55dc&e=c452fabb45>
Like Why We’re So Lucky that Donald Trump is the Most Unreasonable
President in U.S. History on Facebook
<https://freedomsjournalinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6f78ad2c903b072d572bf2855&id=fe45f247c1&e=c452fabb45>