[Rushtalk] Updated Bush Clinton joke

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Dec 30 14:40:11 MST 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Scott

                                   The Barber Shop

                                Donald Trump and Obama ended up in the
                                same barber shop.  Each being worked on
                                by a different barber, not a word was
                                spoken.

                                The barbers were even afraid to start a
                                conversation, for fear it would turn to
                                politics.

                                As the barbers finished their shaves,
                                the one who had Obama in his chair
                                reached for the aftershave.

                                Obama was quick to stop him saying, "No
                                thanks, my wife Michelle will smell that
                                and think I've been in a whorehouse all
                                day."

                                The second barber turned to Trump and
                                said, "How about you sir?”

                                Trump replied, "Go ahead; my wife
                                doesn't know what the inside of a
                                whorehouse smells like."

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5a48085ed51f85b19cast02duc