[Rushtalk] Berkeley riots

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Wed Feb 1 22:37:41 MST 2017

Somehow I managed to attach the following response to Carl's post by mistake.  Attempt deux:
I googled the riots and got hits for both the January and Halloween 2015 riots.   There is a disturbing pattern of protest.   Tuition, books, dorm and meals totals $33K, Add $26K if you are not a California resident(exception of course for the ultimate non-residents).   Berkeley is one very expensive mess.  Tom