[Rushtalk] Very late delivery Re: (no subject)

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Feb 4 08:23:22 MST 2017

Yes in politics things are naturally strange in technology we expect
better logic but at times strange things happen.
At a local grocery store no matter what card you use or what kind chip
or regular it fails the first time.
Others of the same chain no such problems completely illogical.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
Womans Weekly
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5895f1d569f4c71ba357dst02duc