[Rushtalk] From the Administrator

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Feb 4 20:18:00 MST 2017

On Sat, 2017-02-04 at 16:37 -0500, John Quayle wrote:

>                     Which is why I only post the links to
> stories............

Its been a long time since I had a problem.  Ill remember to shrink
images in gimp for this list.

I have a cousin who sends me 8 meg image collections forgetting I have
POTS and dialup.

So I start email at night and wake up its there.  I never send that size
it times out on the ISP.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times
Smart Trends
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/589699982834719660d99st02vuc