[Rushtalk] Record Disapproval Numbers?

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 7 12:09:02 MST 2017

Of course Trump will be well received at a military base. This is hardly
a representative sample for a survey and just a simple anecdote with no
scientific validity at all. I think the disapproval numbers published by
reputable polling firms are more valid. We may not like it but wishful
thinking does not change the truth. His numbers will not improve until
we start to see real positive results from his policies. Patience!