[Rushtalk] Record Disapproval Numbers?

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 7 18:25:43 MST 2017

FANTSTIC

/*TRUMP PROGRESS REPORT */

1.Trump erased all mentions on the White House website of “climate
change.”  He did that within ONE HOUR of taking the oath of office.

2.Trump issued an Executive order to “ease the burden of Obamacare”.

3.Trump returned the bust of Winston Churchill to the oval office.

4.Trump withdrew America from the TPP treaty.

5Trump erased all Spanish language from the *White House web site. It's
now “English Only***.”

6.Trump issued an Executive order starting construction of “THE WALL.”

7.Trump issued an Executive order banning funding to foreign
pro-abortion groups.

8.Trump's new Secretary of Defense, James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis (as the new
Secretary of Defense), took the fight to ISIS by bombing them 31 times
/*on his very first day*/*//*.

9.Trump announced temporary ban on refugees from Syria & Middle Eastern
war zones.

10.Trump imposed a media blackout at the Environmental Protection Agency
& barred staff from awarding new contracts or grants.

11.Trump announced a ban on visas from dangerous Muslim-majority
countries with inadequate screening.

12. Trump announced the end of “Sanctuary cities” & the defunding of
federal funds for any city that chooses to continue breaking the law.

13.Trump announced the hiring of /*10,000 */*//new border agents//*.

14.Trump signed an Executive order demanding the Secretary of Homeland
Security publish a weekly list of violent crimes committed by illegal
aliens.

15.Trump signed an Executive order freezing the hiring of non-essential
federal employees.

16.Trump said out loud the words “radical Islamic terrorism.”

17.Trump */stopped /**/*payment*/*/on Obama’s final hour giveaway of
$220 million/to the Palestinian Authority.

18.Trump used Executive orders to give the go-ahead to the long-stalled
Keystone & Dakota Access Pipelines.

19.Trump got the State Department’s /*entire*/senior management team to
resign in frustration.

20.Trump announced his intention to withdraw From Climate &
Environmental Accords Along With */UN Funding /**/*Cuts of 40%*/*.

21.Trump tweeted “Ungrateful TRAITOR Chelsea Manning (who should never
have been released from prison) is now calling President Obama a weak
leader. Terrible!”

22.Trump announced he’ll begin a major investigation into voter fraud in
the 2016 election.

23.Trump got the chief of the Border Patrol to leave the agency in
frustration at having to actually do his job!

24.State Dept. Arms Control chief fired while on airplane; Trump
told him to turn around & fly back!

25.Miami-Dade mayor orders jails to comply with Trump crackdown on
‘sanctuary’ counties.

26.Trump White House abruptly halts Obamacare ads.

27. Trump appoints Neil Gorsuch to US. Supreme Court, as Justice in the
mold of Antonin Scalia.

...and all this in less than two weeks in office. More to come!

He /*said*/we'd get tired of winning. I'm not there yet, but this is a
pretty darn good start.  You can tell he's doing a great job--- just
look at the people he's pissing off.