[Rushtalk] Hilarity..........

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Sat Feb 11 08:10:32 MST 2017

The left's new game is govt by protest.  We should take a page from their past playbook and go for govt by poll.   Poll border security and we win.   Poll unvetted immigration, or how many think our education system has improved since the Dept of Education became functional in 1980?  Trump's positions have higher voter approval than Hillary's, and the Dem party as a whole. Tom