[Rushtalk] 10 rules for radicals of the right (you WILL need these)

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 14 15:32:12 MST 2017

  10 rules for radicals of the right

    Exclusive: Scott Lively figures populists have a 2-year window to
    restore the republic

Published: 23 hours ago

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/09/slively_avatar.jpg

author-image Scott Lively <http://www.wnd.com/author/slively/> About
<javascript:;> | Email <mailto:pastorscott at redemptiongate.org> | Archive
<http://www.wnd.com/author/slively/?archive=true>
Dr. Scott Lively is the founder and president of Defend the Family
International and has been since 1997.  An attorney, pastor and
human-rights consultant, he has promoted and defended the biblical view
of marriage and family in more than 30 countries. He is the author of
five books, including "The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi
Party." <http://superstore.wnd.com/books/The-Pink-Swastika-Paperback>

image:
http://www.wnd.com/wp-content/themes/worldnet-theme/_/images//feed.png

rss feed Subscribe to feed <http://www.wnd.com/author/slively/feed/>

350
Shareon Facebook
Shareon Twitter
Email
350

image:
http://www.wnd.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-print/images/printer_famfamfam.gif

Print
<http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/10-rules-for-radicals-of-the-right/print/>
Print
<http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/10-rules-for-radicals-of-the-right/print/>

In 1971 Marxist strategist Saul D. Alinsky published his infamous
handbook for “community organizers,” titled “Rules for Radicals,”
<http://superstore.wnd.com/Rules-For-Radicals-Paperback> which ever
since has been the essential resource for left-wing agitators, including
the Clintons and Obama.

Alinsky dedicated his “Rules for Radicals” to “the first radical known
to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively
that he at least won his own kingdom – Lucifer” [the entity also known
as Satan, the Father of Lies and Enslaver of Mankind].

As we conservative populists begin to reclaim our nation from Alinsky’s
anti-American Bolsheviks, we need a resource for pro-American
constitutionalists. These Rules for Radicals of the Right are dedicated
to the One who conquered Lucifer:

1. Tell the truth without hesitation or apology.

Truth is our most powerful weapon and strategy. Truth is objective,
verifiable and self-evident to a clear-thinking mind grounded in
rationality and knowledge of the facts. Rationality proceeds from
recognition and respect for the created order and the Creator Himself.
His immutable laws provide the fixed standards by which any material or
spiritual thing can be measured, proved and trusted. Without fixed
standards there can be no steadfast rule of law making all men equal and
free, only arbitrary rule by those with power to enforce their will.

2. Keep it simple but not stupid.

The enemy relies on confusion to create chaos and then exploits it to
take control. He weaves a complex fabric of falsehoods, half-truths,
misrepresentations, misdirection, hidden false assumptions and sophistry
designed to mislead the gullible into drawing false conclusions.
Complexity favors the deceivers. Honest and intelligent simplification
frees captive minds.

3. Trust or not trust, but always verify.

People who spin narratives or otherwise interpret facts or events
instead of providing the straight facts to interpret for yourself often
have their own agenda. This includes not just leftist media but can be
any information source, including those you think are trustworthy.
Whenever you’re expected to form a conclusion on any issue based on the
authority of the source rather than the full and free presentation of
the facts, including opposing opinions and interpretations, don’t trust
it. This is especially true when an inherently controversial narrative
is repeated consistently over time from only one perspective, such as
“climate change,” the “born gay” assumption, or the theory of evolution.

4. Think for yourself.

Human beings are susceptible to jumping on bandwagons or joining teams
to meet social needs, but this makes us vulnerable to manipulation by
people who form or control teams to serve their own agenda (i.e, the R’s
and D’s). Beware of any group, system or institution that requires or
expects you to substitute their conclusions for your own, or to adopt a
“team” position on a whole slate of issues, and shuns or denigrates you
for disagreeing on one or more items. (E.g., many liberals recognize an
essential natural order in the eco-systems of living things but are
forbidden from acknowledging the natural family as humanity’s ecosystem
because “gay rights” is a “must-embrace” leftist goal.)

5. See the good and bad on both sides.

Remember that the devil works both sides of the street, and it serves
his goals if we evaluate people by the team they’re on, not their
character or the rationality of their arguments. If truth is our
standard and filter, we’ll judge things and people fairly and thereby
lessen the “us vs. them” stupidity that makes us so easy to manipulate
in elections and other cultural conflicts.

6. Restore critical thinking.

The goal of the elites has always been to “dumb down” Americans to make
us easier to deceive and control. Thus liberal terminology always avoids
simple definitions and distinct boundaries, especially when used in
social policy or laws (e.g., “homophobia”: a nonsense word that implies
all disapproval is an anxiety disorder). We can defeat the elites by
mastering critical thinking skills and restoring true literacy that
employs only clearly defined words in unambiguous sentences conveying
true and trustworthy knowledge.

7. Reclaim objectivity.

The elites always obscure the distinction between objective truth and
subjective opinion, and between hard science (which is never
contradictory to biblical truth, properly understood) and “soft science”
(which can easily be manipulated to serve a hidden agenda). We must
always promote and defend objective truth and contrast it with the
subjective opinions and belief systems of the often-fraudulent “soft
sciences” that have been driving our social policies for decades.

8. Challenge the know-it-alls.

The elites on both sides invariably assume an attitude of moral and
intellectual superiority. It’s easy to expose their errors by practicing
the Socratic Method of interrogation. Just ask 1) “What do you mean by
that?” (i.e., define your terms), and 2) “How do you know that’s true?”
(i.e., what is your source of authority). You don’t have to be an expert
on any given topic to take command of the discussion and expose liberal
illogic and it’s lack of sound presuppositions.

9. Avoid the tar-babies.

Remember that you can’t persuade a true-believer leftist with fact and
logic. Intellectually, most of them embrace a closed-loop Cultural
Marxist narrative similar to paranoid schizophrenia. If someone proves
himself incapable of recognizing self-evident truths (such as denying
the humanity of an unborn baby while looking at an advanced stage
ultrasound image), disengage immediately. Conservative populists should
largely ignore the left and their delusions and just focus on taking the
seats of power away from them.

10. Be an army of one.

Paradoxically, populism is a movement of individualists whose common
denominator is the U.S. Constitution. Unlike our cultural opponents who
hold the hive-mind mentality of big-government statists, our true
strength isn’t in our numbers, but the rightness of our cause. We don’t
need to wait for marching orders from Donald Trump or any other
perceived leaders; we can act on our own or in small groups on the
inherent authority granted to us by God and affirmed by the founders.
The quicker we all decide just to do that, the quicker we can restore
this republic. (I figure we’ve got about a two-year window.)

Click here for reuse options!
<http://license.icopyright.net:80/rights/tag.act?tag=3.16633?icx_id=4042481>

Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/10-rules-for-radicals-of-the-right/#vboLij8vWpY0w0fA.99