[Rushtalk] Pew has a good synopsis of where (how many) refugees were resettled in FY2016

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Jan 15 20:53:47 MST 2017

Pew has a good synopsis of where (how many) refugees were resettled
in FY2016

Posted by Ann Corcoran on December 7, 2016

Although we have covered many of these numbers, this is a handy synopsis
of where most refugees went in FY2016 and what ethnic groups
predominated.

See thestory here.

We are now two months in to fiscal year 2017 andsee here that our rate
of admission will put us way beyond FY2016 levels if Trump doesn’t turn
off the spigot on January 21, 2017.

pew-chart

Share this:

      * Facebook
      * Twitter
      * Email
      * Google
      * Print

Like this:

Like Loading... This entry was posted on December 7, 2016 at 8:47 am and
is filed under 2016 Presidential campaign, Changing the way we live,
Colonization, Refugee Resettlement Program, Refugee statistics, Where to
find information. Tagged: Donald Trump, Pew, Refugee statistics. You can
follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both
comments and pings are currently closed.

were resettled in FY2016”

        Dr. Rich Swier said

        December 8, 2016 at 7:20 am

        Great. Published: http://bit.ly/2hnXKQp

        Rich

        On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 9:47 AM, Refugee Resettlement Watch
        wrote:

        > Ann Corcoran posted: “Although we have covered many of these
        numbers, this > is a handy synopsis of where most refugees went
        in FY2016 and what ethnic > groups predominated. See the story
        here. We are now two months in to fiscal > year 2017 and see
        here that our rate of admi” >

        LikeLike

        Nebraska received (per capita) more refugees last year than any
        other state « Refugee Resettlement Watch said

        December 8, 2016 at 5:28 am

        […] Pew has a good synopsis of where (how many) refugees were
        resettled in FY2016 December 7, 2016 […]

        LikeLike

        Jim Delaney said

        December 7, 2016 at 3:30 pm

        Will it be possible to break it down by cities (resettlement
        sites) so readers can better appreciate how the influx is
        affecting their own communities?

        LikeLike

                Ann Corcoran said

                December 7, 2016 at 7:03 pm

                I can get the cities. Tell me what state and what time
                frame. (the data base goes back to 2002, or FY03) And,
                give me a few days.

                LikeLike

                        Jim Delaney said

                        December 7, 2016 at 11:01 pm

                        Rochester NY for FY’15 and “16. Thanks.

                        LikeLike

        kiltsandaggers said

        December 7, 2016 at 1:49 pm

        How convenient that they leave out information about what
        religion these “refugees” are. If current studies are accurate,
        over 90% of these unwelcome parasites that Washington dumps on
        our communities are muslim. So much for egalitarianism and
        diversity when it comes to flooding our country full of third
        world derelict looking to better themselves at our expense.

        http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/17/us-unintentionally-discriminates-against-christian/

        LikeLike

        forest9patrol said

        December 7, 2016 at 10:29 am

        Reblogged this on islamnewworldorder and commented:
        A list of where “refugees” were sent–by our defunct state
        department and the islamic-run, worthless, UN–and how many.

        LikeLike

        Mike Wilcox said

        December 7, 2016 at 9:44 am

        ANYTHING coming out of The Regime is not accurate, and not to be
        believed.

        Pew Charitable Trusts is WORSE…ANYTHING PEW…is suspect !

        http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/culturemonster/2009/11/barnes-.html

        CAVEAT EMPTOR !

        https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/pew-has-a-good-synopsis-of-where-how-many-refugees-were-resettled-in-fy2016/

        LikeLike

                Ann Corcoran said

                December 7, 2016 at 6:55 pm

                These are pretty much the numbers we have been able to
                get … but agree that PEW is ideologically on the Left.

                LikeLike

        jowitteroosblog said

        December 7, 2016 at 9:29 am

        Reblogged this on jowitteroosblog.