[Rushtalk] Trump Is About To Ban Muslim Brotherhood

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 17 21:50:43 MST 2017

*Trump Is About To Ban Muslim Brotherhood*

**

*American Patriot Daily*

http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com/latest/trump-is-about-to-ban-muslim-brotherhood/

Then-Republican nominee hopeful, Donald Trump, built his campaign for
the presidency based on many issues ignored by the powers that be in the
United States government, including banning the Muslim Brotherhood from
entering the borders of our country.

And now President-elect Donald Trump is keeping true to his promise, as
he is reportedly preparing to immediately push a bill through Congress
that would ban the Muslim Brotherhood by declaring it a terrorist
organization.

*Trump’s foreign-policy adviser, Walid Phares, told an Egyptian news
outlet that the legislation, which was introduced originally by Senator
Ted Cruz, was held up due to President Obama’s support of the Brotherhood.*

Trump will be reintroducing and backing the bill when he takes office in
January of 2017.

*Cruz’s bill was called the Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act
of 2015-16, which identified the Brotherhood’s several terrorist
offshoots, including the Council on American-Islamic Relations and the
Islamic Society of North America.*

*Russia also banned the Brotherhood as a subversive terrorist
organization as well as several other countries, including Syria, Saudi
Arabia and Egypt.*

The Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by Hasan al-Banna.

In the 1970s, it transitioned from a primarily nationalist group seeking
to Islamize Egypt, to an international network seeking to spread the
concepts of Shariah throughout the world.

It now has franchised affiliates in more than 70 countries.

The Brotherhood employs different strategies for different countries.

In Western democracies such as the U.S. and Canada, it seeks to destroy
those countries /“from within/” through a process it calls
/“civilization jihad.”/

*And when the FBI raided a Muslim Brotherhood safe house, they
discovered documents that clearly stated their strategic plans against
America under Shariah Law.*

The documents read:

/“An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group
in North America./

*/Work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying
the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable
house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is
eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other
religions. /*

/Without this level of understanding, we are not up to this challenge
and have not prepared ourselves for Jihad yet. /

/ It is a Muslim’s destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and
wherever he lands until the final hour comes, and there is no escape
from that destiny except for those who chose to slack.”/

And the Muslim Brotherhood’s motto is:

/“Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. The Quran is our
law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.
[Allah is greater!]”/

The Brotherhood and its offshoots – CAIR and ISNA – are not only able to
operate legally in the United States, but they have been offered seats
at the table – across from the highest positions in our government.

Representative Keith Ellison of Minnesota – who has been an enthusiastic
supporter of CAIR and ISNA – may become the Democratic Party’s
leadership as chairman of the Democratic National Committee.

*Ellison is one of two known Muslims currently in Congress; the other
being Democrat Andre Carson from Indiana.*

*It sounds like Donald Trump is dedicated to cleaning up this toxic mess
and stopping the Muslim Brotherhood from bleeding into our borders.*

And with Republicans now in control of Congress, it should be just a
matter of time.

*FOR FURTHER DETAIL SEE:*

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/trump-gets-tough-looks-to-ban-muslim-brotherhood/

*AND IN CANADA: