[Rushtalk] (no subject)

Stephen Frye stephen.frye at outlook.com
Sun Jan 22 19:46:24 MST 2017

Well, we are getting our rain.  More importantly, it is snowing in our mountains.  Donner got/had over 12 feet of pack before our storm Tuesday.  So there have been three more storms.  Down here the snow level was 8000 but is now down to 4000.  In the Sierras, the snow level was way down.  In the area where we live, we couldn't get home Friday night without going about 20 miles out of our way.  Too much flooding.  But we made it home, and we are glad to see the rain.  Maybe we can keep the sprinklers off for a while!

Stephen A. Frye
Stephen.frye at outlook.com