[Rushtalk] New 'Doomsday' prediction aimed at Donald Trump

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Thu Jan 26 10:14:13 MST 2017

Just reading the minutes old explanation of the change from NY Times.  For reasons I can't understand the sales of uranium to Russia and the green lighting of nuke programs by radical Islamic nations under Obama produced favorable change, but Trump's disagreement with the "scientific" consensus on climate change is a bigger threat to world peace.   Tom

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 9:02 PM, John Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net> wrote:

| New 'Doomsday' prediction aimed at Donald Trump  |
|  Is the world closer to "Nuclear Doomsday" with Donald Trump as president compared to Barack Obama?

 The clock is ticking, and scientists say the world is actually safer when this one political party is in charge ...  |