[Rushtalk] Trump married class before he was President

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Jul 3 08:58:16 MDT 2017

You won't see this in themain streammedia, or perhaps anywhere outside
of Israel.
by - George Deek (The Jewish Standard)

 Image may contain: 1 person, standing

The most memorable moment from the trip in Israel of president Trump and
the First Lady was probably that moment at the entrance to the house of
President Rivlin.

"Nechama Rivlin, President Rivlin’s wife, welcomed the First Lady
Melania Trump at the door. As they were about to walk inside, Nechama
whispered to Melania that she will do her best to catch up with the
walking pace, but she might be a bit slower because of her medical
condition which requires her to use an oxygen tank. Melania took her
hand, looked at her and said: “We’ll walk at any pace you choose”.

 And so they walked, slowly, gracefully and proudly, hand in hand.

That, is the moment I choose to cherish. That silent gesture has neither
any political significance nor any colorful tone to it, but it is
everything.

It is the hope we yearn for when we speak of peace;
It is the kindness we wish to protect when we speak of defeating terror;
It is the dignity we want to teach when we speak of stopping hate;
It is the friendship we pray for when we speak of our unbreakable bond;

In other words, this gesture encompasses everything that is good, kind
and human."

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

3 Common Foods Surgeons Are Now Calling "Death Foods"
3 Harmful Foods
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/595a5be114ea15bcd511ast04duc