[Rushtalk] Ending NAFTA

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 4 01:05:25 MDT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	LETTERS AGAINST RE-NEGOTIATION OF NAFTA (PLEASE USE THEM!)
Date: 	Tue, 4 Jul 2017 03:01:20 -0400
From: 	John Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net>

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	LETTERS AGAINST RE-NEGOTIATION OF NAFTA (PLEASE USE THEM!)
Date: 	Wed, 28 Jun 2017 17:02:13 -0400
From: 	Wesley Thompson <wthomp7759 at gmail.com>
To: 	Wesley Thompson <wthomp7759 at gmail.com>

These are letters written, by one of our members, to her congressman,
and President Trump. Please copy paste them, or re type them, and use
them as a template to message your congressman, senators, and President
Trump.
Here is a short John Birch Society video to help inform you on this
extremely important issue. Our sovereignty as a nation is very
threatened by NAFTA, and any more entanglements will only make it harder
to reverse our course. Please do your part and spread the word.
Wes Thompson JBS Chapter Leader

Preview YouTube video Get Us Out of NAFTA! Stop the North American Union
Get Us Out of NAFTA! Stop the North American Union
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WJk_jEO-I8&authuser=0>

Dear Congressman

   I am writing to ask you not only to oppose the re-negotiation of
NAFTA but for a full repeal of the agreement.  I have heard troubling
news that Secretary Ross is suggesting reinserting the TPP into the
NAFTA discussions. Unbelievable! We are weary of beating down these 2000
page binding, bureaucratic agreements only to find them resurface
somewhere else.
    President Trump ran on an agenda of "America First" which included
tenets of reinvigorating our manufacturing sector, reigning in
regulatory policy and rebuffing globalist advances which are eroding our
national sovereignty.  These "agreements" end up creating massive
regulation that has vast impact on the lives of all Americans in direct
and indirect ways. We are tired of Congress doing this to us.
    We have always had the option to trade with other countries and we
must continue to do so without institution and oversight of
supranational bureaucracy.  I would like you to oppose the NATFA when it
comes up for renegotiation in August.
     Thank you for serious consideration of this matter.  Regards,

  Dear President Trump,
     I am writing to ask you not only to oppose the re-negotiation of
NAFTA but for a full repeal of the agreement.  I have heard troubling
news that Secretary Ross is suggesting reinserting the TPP into the
NAFTA discussions. Unbelievable! We are weary of beating down these 2000
page binding, bureaucratic agreements only to find them resurface
somewhere else. (It would also be nice to see a fresh cabinet free from
members of the Council on Foreign Relations- Drain the Swamp!)
    President Trump, you ran on an agenda of "America First" which
included tenets of reinvigorating our manufacturing sector, reigning in
regulatory policy and rebuffing globalist advances which are eroding our
national sovereignty. These "agreements" end up creating massive
regulation that has vast impact on the lives of all Americans in direct
and indirect ways.  We are tired of Congress doing this to us.
    We have always had the option to trade with other countries and we
must continue to do so without institution and oversight of
supranational bureaucracy.  I would like you to oppose the NATFA when it
comes up for renegotiation in August.
     Thank you for serious consideration of this matter.   Respectful
Regards,