[Rushtalk] Laughable............

Stephen Frye stephen.frye at outlook.com
Sat Jul 22 21:37:04 MDT 2017

Well, I love arithmetic, algebra, linear algebra, discreet math, calculus.  HATE geometry.  But now, in order to dig further into relativity and Quantum, I need to move into Algebraic geometry and multi dimension (now non-dimensional) Geometry.  Even Einstein couldn’t do it, so I am NOT holding out much hope for me.  ☺