[Rushtalk] Laughable............

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Jul 25 22:52:06 MDT 2017

On Sat, 2017-07-22 at 12:48 +0000, Stephen Frye wrote:
> Interesting, John.  When I mentioned that so many parents couldn’t do
> simple algebra, your answer was that you checked with your engineers
> and they said why should they, we have calculators?

Without algebra there is no reasoning in math.  Even Calculus has its
basis therein.
Perhaps the residents of the DNC plantation who are too dumb to think
for themselves consider math is tough.
Certainly the House Banking scandal of the last decade shows basic math
is too tough for lawyers in both parties.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Remember Her? Try Not To Gasp When You See How She Looks Now
stantondaily.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/59788fc756a88f9678best01duc