[Rushtalk] Laughable............

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Jul 27 11:43:55 MDT 2017

On Sun, 2017-07-23 at 03:34 +0000, Stephen Frye wrote:
> I agree that the problem is deeply rooted.  We will not see a
> correction with the present political atmosphere.  In our high school,
> the AP classes are full, and students are screaming to get in.  Our
> European Exchange Students are still two grades ahead of AP classes
> for the same age.
>
> I totally disagree with “teachers don’t want to teach.”  This is not
> my experience at all.  I do agree with “teachers are not allowed to
> teach.”  As you write, they are restricted to teaching what they are
> told to teach, or they are dismissed.

So the left is dismantling academic freedom of individual teachers is
this their own notion or its it compliance with Communist Core??

This thing against math reminds me of the flap over the "Math is Tough"
Barbie doll which Rush made into a silly joke some years ago.

Sadly its not funny what damage is being done to kids these days.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

1 Cup of This (Before Bed) Will "Destroy" Your Nail Fungus
Wellness Above All
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/597a2ac6b23802aa25595st03vuc