[Rushtalk] Laughable............

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Jul 27 11:46:40 MDT 2017

On Sat, 2017-07-22 at 11:24 -0400, John Quayle wrote:

> Calculus is legalized brutality.......it's the sole reason I don't
> have an MBA today!

Makes no sense to me either never used it had to retake it just to pass
and never bothered with retaking 4th semester as the other school did
not require it.
Funny thing is my father was a genius at this stuff but it never rubbed
off upon me.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Actress Maggie Q Shocks With Her Solution To Tummy Troubles
ActivatedYou
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/597a2b7041fde2b245123st03duc