[Rushtalk] Laughable............

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Jul 27 11:49:15 MDT 2017

Physics is worse at least until I got lucky the teacher was out sick for
the year and the sub was a math professor who showed us how to work the
problems in vector mathmatics then it made sense and having one method
which unified and worked on all problems saved a lot of headaches.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

He Didn’t Call After Their Date. 33 Years On, She Learned
omglane.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/597a2bf2bcf5e2b93588est03duc