[Rushtalk] Just Like San Francisco?!?

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Jul 27 12:02:44 MDT 2017

On Thu, 2017-06-15 at 14:56 -0400, John Quayle wrote:

> Before you know it, Tom, we, too, here in glorious Penn's Woods, may
> also have dysfunctional potheads here - if Governor Wolf has anything
> to do with it!

Medical use and byproducts like CBD which is for pain and THC free are
legitimate.
Its liberals using who are the problem they simply want altered states
of mind which helps them excape the reality that they are the problem,
the cause of poverty via regulatory state and taxes.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times
The Observer
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/597a2d82d692a2d43415est02vuc