[Rushtalk] White supremacists, fanatic jewhaters aka backlash against BLM and ObombA

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Nov 7 14:32:26 MST 2017

The Alarming Rise of White Supremacy in America
The Alarming Rise of White Supremacy in America
The violence in Charlottesville didn’t originate in a vacuum.
by Dr. Yvette Alt Miller
Are American Jews controlling and manipulating non-white people in order
to bring about the extinction of white America? The very question is
ludicrous, yet for a growing number of Americans the answer to this
offensive inquiry is – shockingly – a resounding yes.

Long noted by law enforcement officials, the rise of disparate groups of
American neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists and other
racist and anti-Semitic groups burst into public consciousness during
the recent “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Opposed
to all minority groups in the US, these various haters seem to reserve
special ire for Jews.

Thus, on Friday night, August 11, 2017, as Jews around the country were
celebrating Shabbat, the University of Virginia witnessed a scene that
could have come straight out of a 19th century pogrom. A motley group of
neo-Nazis and white supremacists marched through the university’s campus
waving torches and chanting “Jews will not replace us” and “blood and
soil” (an English translation of the Nazi-era slogan “blut and boden”).
Marchers carried banners with swastikas; one sign declared “Jews are
Satan’s children”.

The next day, as white supremacists gathered in the city of
Charlottesville, they chanted “Jew, Jew, Jew” and mocked
Charlottesville’s Jewish mayor. Former KKK leader David Duke addressed a
large crowd, warning “the American media, and the American political
system, and the American Federal Reserve, is dominated by a tiny
minority: the Jewish Zionist cause”.

        Since 2014, the number of hate groups has increased 17%.

Several factors in recent years have contributed to this obsession with
Jews among American extremists. One is the overall rise in the number of
hate groups in the United States. Since 2014, the number of hate groups
has increased 17%, to 917 hate organizations, according to the Southern
Poverty Law Center.

Get great Jewish content – FREE!

Another factor in the singling out of Jews among white supremacist is an
evolution in some groups’ ideology. According to the Anti-Defamation
League, in the past white supremacy in America was concerned with
subjugating African Americans and other non-whites. Within the past
generation, however, white supremacy in America has evolved into a
philosophy of supposed white victimhood.

This was given chilling voice by white supremacist David Lane, who
murdered the Jewish radio host Alan Burg in 1984: “We (white
supremacists) must secure the existence of our people and a future for
white children.” His alarmist slogan has become a rallying cry for white
supremacists, recasting racism as an urgent campaign to save white
children from Jews and other minorities.

James Fields Jr., who rammed his car into a crowd of counter-protesters
in Charlottesville, killing Heather Heyer and injuring many, has been
involved with a neo-Nazi group called Vanguard America. Its goal is to
fight “the international Jew”. The month before the Charlottesville
rally, this abhorrent group said, “Those behind the subversive elements
eroding our culture often have something in common. Jewish influence is
prevalent, invasive, dangerous.” Jason Kessler, who organized the
Charlottesville rally, has opined that Jews escaped Nazi Germany in
order to “erode Western values”.

        According to the FBI, Jews are the number one target of
        religious hate crimes in the United States.

According to the FBI, Jews are the number one target of religious hate
crimes in the United States. Over half of all hate crimes in America are
committed against Jews. In 2014, the number was 57%. (In contrast,
Muslims, long a target of racist hate crimes, suffered 16% of hate
crimes that year.)

Even after the carnage in Charlottesville, far-right extremist groups
are feeling newly emboldened. “We achieved all of our objectives” in
Charlottesville, explained Matthew Heimbach, a founder of the neo-Nazi
group Nationalist Front which tries to be an umbrella organization for
far-right hate groups. “We showed that our movement is not just online,
but growing physically. We asserted ourselves as the voice of white
America. We had zero vehicles damaged, all our people accounted for, and
moved a large amount of men and materials in and out of the area. I
think we did an incredibly impressive job.”

Richard Spencer, the “Alt-Right” leader and one of the organizers of the
rally, echoed his words: “We’re going to be back here and we’re going to
humiliate all of these people who opposed us...We’ll be back here 100
times if necessary. I always win.”

Faced with this hatred and virulent anti-Semitism, what can ordinary
citizens do? Here are four suggestions to help resist the increasing
onslaught of extremist hate.

     1. Speak out. It can feel awkward to talk about sensitive topics,
        but it’s crucial that we signal that hatred, bigotry and
        anti-Semitism are unacceptable. Elie Wiesel put this eloquently
        in his acceptance speech when he was awarded the Nobel Peace
        Prize in 1986: “We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the
        oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor,
        never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere. When human
        lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy,
        national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant. Wherever
        men or women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or
        political views, that place must – at that moment – become the
        center of the universe.”

     2. Form alliances. Reach out to other communities and groups who
        will support us and speak on our behalf. Support local community
        organizations that form bonds with others. Remember, we’re
        stronger when we stand together than when we’re alone.

     3. Stay informed. Groups such as the Anti-Defamation League and
        other human rights organizations can help you stay abreast of
        what’s happening in your community and can offer ways to get
        involved locally to help combat hate.

     4. Strengthen your own Jewish identity today. Sign up for a class
        at your local synagogue or JCC, commit to taking on a piece of
        Jewish observance, reach out to other people in your local
        Jewish community. The best answer to those who hate us is to be
        proud of who we are. As some people battle to weaken America’s
        Jews, let’s stand up and wear our Jewishness with pride,
        building ever more vibrant, thriving Jewish communities. This
        isn’t something anyone else can do for us: it has to start with
        each one of us.

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/The-Alarming-Rise-of-White-Supremacy-in-America.html?s=mm&mobile=yes

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5a0235a1f29fb359d3f26st01duc