[Rushtalk] Protest the NFL for Veterines day

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Nov 11 03:12:21 MST 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Scott D

This is one that I can totally get behind, and I hope that you will as
well.  Let’s show the NFL that “We, The People” are the ones in charge!
They perform for us, and we pay very well for doing so.  All we ask of
them is that they practice their little skits all week long, and then on
the day of their scheduled performance, they put on their little
costumes and perform.  If they insist on having a protest, they are
welcome to rent the stadium and host a protest, but don’t hold “We, The
People” hostage to watch a protest when we only pay them to perform the
skit they practiced.  If they don’t think “We, The People” pay them,
watch what happens when we quit!  Let’s do this folks

A National total boycott of the NFL is planned for Sunday, November
12th, Veterans Day Weekend.

Boycott all football telecasts.  All fans, all ticket holders, are asked
to stay away from attending or viewing any NFL games on Sunday, November
12th; let the NFL play to empty stadiums.

Pass this post along to all your friends and family. Honor our military,
some of whom came home with the American Flag draped over their coffin.
Continue with the weekly boycott of televised games, but let’s make this
a day the owners, coaches, players, and advertisers will notice.

They have a right to protest if they want to, but during the National
Anthem is NOT the time or venue!  They  show an utter lack of patriotism
and total disrespect for our Veterans – living and dead – and everything
for which they put their lives on the line!

If you agree, please help this message go viral! 

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Remove Your Eye Bags in 1 Minute! (Watch)
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5a06cd90ea0554d8e1b7est01vuc