[Rushtalk] Lock Her Up!

Richard Whitenight rwhitenight2004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 17:40:28 MST 2017

No doubt in my mind that Hillary is corrupt as sin itself and deserves to
be in a jail cell.

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 18:33 John Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net> wrote:

> * Did Hillary channel cash to journalists for Trump-dossier news stories? *
>
> You already know that Hillary Clinton was among the driving forces behind
> the creation of the phony Russian dossier on Donald Trump.
>
> But did she also channel cash payments to journalists to ensure the sordid
> allegations were splashed across your screen?
> Read the latest now on WND.com.
> <http://wec.wnd.com/t/920280/3003990/554878/5/>

Regards,
Richard Whitenight
Arlington, Texas

Twitter:  @rwhitenight0648

My e-mail is being maintained by the NSA, CIA, FBI, and the Department of
Homeland Security.  You can't get better secure e-mail than that.