[Rushtalk] Steelers

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Wed Oct 4 11:07:05 MDT 2017

On Mon, 2017-09-25 at 13:25 -0400, Dennis Putnam wrote:

> With the exception of Alejandro Villanueva (thank you for serving), I am
> ashamed of being a Steelers fan. Maybe I will give up on the NFL altogether.

This anti Trump stuff is getting seriously silly.

Perhaps its time to end anti trust exemptions for sports and make them
pay back the taxpayers for those free stadiums these children play in.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

This Ingredient Will Remove Eye Bags & Wrinkles In 1 Minute!
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/59d5982329144181f557est03duc