[Rushtalk] Steelers

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Thu Oct 5 10:49:26 MDT 2017

Once again, he apologized for not giving his teammates a chance to join his solo act.  Don't confuse media spin with his actual remarks.    Villanueva regrets how anthem decision played out                  Tom

|   |
Villanueva regrets how anthem decision played out
 Steelers offensive tackle Alejandro Villanueva explains why he didn't stay with his teammates during the nat...  |   |