[Rushtalk] The Las Vegas Massacre: The media's narrative is deceptive

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Wed Oct 11 11:43:13 MDT 2017

Published: Oct 9, 2017
Author: Edward Curtin

“Cram them full of non-combustible data, chock them so damned full of
‘facts’ they feel stuffed, but absolutely brilliant with information.
Then they’ll feel they’re thinking, they’ll get a sense of motion
without moving.” – Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451, 1951

“It is not only information that they need-in the age of Fact,
information often dominates their attention and overwhelms their
capacities to assimilate it….What they need, and what they feel they
need, is a quality of mind that will help them to use information and to
develop reason in order to achieve lucid summations of what is going on
in the world and of what may be happening within themselves.” – C.
Wright Mills, The Sociological Imagination, 1959

The mainstream media’s (MSM) ongoing narrative of the massacre in Las
Vegas is clearly deceptive. This is nothing new. That is their modus
operandi. Overwhelm people with a glut of information about a terrible
tragedy and all becomes clear to people sick-at-heart over the deaths
and injuries to innocent people. But it’s a false clarity engendered to
confuse. Tell the story big and loud, and tell it repetitively from
different angles, and it becomes hard to think straight, especially with
the addition of all the sad stories of the innocent victims’ deaths and
injuries. Who can forget the false official narrative that was spun amid
the grief for all the innocent victims of the attacks of September 11,
2001. Few could think straight at the time.

The MSM tells us in detail about Stephen Paddock’s gambling life, his
houses and real estate dealings, how much he paid for them, his gun
collection numbering 47, including all those in his hotel room (23), the
alleged exact number of rounds he had in his car (1,600), how he shot
from his hotel room windows, etc. We are told what his brother and
girlfriend say about him: they are shocked; he was just a regular guy;
they can’t explain it. We are told how he got the room gratis, how long
he stayed there, and that he was planning to escape (they say this with
a straight face). Told how many people died (59) and how many were
injured (527), we remember these numbers vaguely, especially the latter.
A regular person just feels overwhelmed by all the information, the
numbers; saddened and depressed for all the victims, and more afraid.

What the media do not say is that there is video and witness evidence
that there were at least two more shooters, maybe more, one from a lower
floor and another at the Bellagio Hotel that was locked down. This means
that there was a conspiracy involved. They don’t mention this so that
someone like me can do so and be branded a “conspiracy theorist,” the
term created by the CIA to besmirch anyone questioning the official
narrative of the JFK assassination. You will notice that I am not –
purposefully – linking to this evidence that I assert exists, nor am I
raising more of the many questions surrounding this case. I am hoping
that readers will research these matters themselves, and if they
discover that there is evidence proving that there was more than one
shooter, then, just as with the magic bullet absurdity in the JFK case,
they will conclude, ipso facto, that the MSM are involved in a cover-up
of a conspiracy, which is itself a conspiracy – a factual conspiracy,
not a conspiracy theory. And if that is so, they will ask why, and who
is being protected. Cui bono? Why would the MSM push this narrative of
the lonely crazed gunman?

People need to realize that they must be immediately skeptical of such
official narratives and do their own research, and they will learn that
there are excellent alternative websites that are doing real journalism
and are seeking truth for truth’s sake.

While this brief article is not a “lucid summation,” as Mills suggested
we need, I offer it as a concise provocation to anyone reading this to
develop their own sociological imaginations to achieve such lucidity at
a time when propaganda is king and the pawns are being swept off the
devil’s chessboard.

One might end up asking: Who’s the devil? And answering their own
question?

URL Source:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/10/no_author/a-vegas-conspiracy/

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/59e15d47a2b015d443cabst04vuc