[Rushtalk] Flight Crew Takes A Knee And Walks Off, Leaving New Orleans Saints S...

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Oct 13 12:53:24 MDT 2017

                        I guess “free speech” is really catching on...

                        Flight Crew Takes A Knee And Walks Off, Leaving
                        New Orleans Saints Stranded On Runway

                        The New Orleans Saints made the mistake of once
                        again disrespecting our veterans, our country
                        and our flag. After an embarrassing opening to a
                        game with the worst ratings in Saints’ history,
                        the players and coaches learned that their
                        actions have consequences.
                        Both the pilot and co-pilot of the Boeing 737
                        the Saints use to travel are combat-hardened
                        American heroes. They flew sorties over Baghdad
                        with Saddam’s best weapons firing back. They
                        fought with their lives for your freedom and
                        watched many of their friends die. Today they
                        took a stand for those brave souls:
                        “We couldn’t be a party to the disrespect. We
                        waited until we were cleared and last off the
                        runway for the night , walked out of the
                        cockpit, took a knee and deplaned. They’re not
                        going anywhere until tomorrow.”
                        Looks like the group of thugs should have just
                        considered themselves lucky they’re allowed to
                        make millions for playing a game and stood with
                        respect like they’re told to do in the league
                        rulebook.
                        This week was the worst week in NFL history for
                        ratings. Next week will be worse.

----CWSIV----

     \_/

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/59e15d77906665d676bf4st02vuc