[Rushtalk] Flight Crew Takes A Knee And Walks Off, Leaving New Orleans Saints S...

Stephen Frye stephen.frye at outlook.com
Fri Oct 13 19:33:34 MDT 2017

Totally false.

From: rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com [mailto:rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com] On Behalf Of Carl Spitzer
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 11:53 AM
To: Rushtalk <rushtalk at csdco.com>
Subject: [Rushtalk] Flight Crew Takes A Knee And Walks Off, Leaving New Orleans Saints S...

________________________________

I guess “free speech” is really catching on...

Flight Crew Takes A Knee And Walks Off, Leaving New Orleans Saints Stranded On Runway

The New Orleans Saints made the mistake of once again disrespecting our veterans, our country and our flag. After an embarrassing opening to a game with the worst ratings in Saints’ history, the players and coaches learned that their actions have consequences.
Both the pilot and co-pilot of the Boeing 737 the Saints use to travel are combat-hardened American heroes. They flew sorties over Baghdad with Saddam’s best weapons firing back. They fought with their lives for your freedom and watched many of their friends die. Today they took a stand for those brave souls:
“We couldn’t be a party to the disrespect. We waited until we were cleared and last off the runway for the night , walked out of the cockpit, took a knee and deplaned. They’re not going anywhere until tomorrow.”
Looks like the group of thugs should have just considered themselves lucky they’re allowed to make millions for playing a game and stood with respect like they’re told to do in the league rulebook.
This week was the worst week in NFL history for ratings. Next week will be worse.

----CWSIV----

     \_/

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
Fit Mom Daily
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/59e15d77906665d676bf4st02vuc>http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/59e15d77906665d676bf4st02vuc
[SponsoredBy Content.Ad]