[Rushtalk] No Warrant Needed!

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 21 17:50:01 MDT 2017

/*This coupled with the threat of arrest and jail for using a wrong
salutation with some perpetual malcontent (come on, admit it - you've
never seen a happy liberal, have you? They just don't
exist!).............I can't imagine being stuck in that caustic
environment for more than a couple of seconds without throwing an epic
temper tantrum! */