[Rushtalk] To Athletes Who Will Not Respect Our National Anthem

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Oct 21 17:22:50 MDT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: johnperna2 at gmail.com

To Athletes Who Will Not Respect Our National Anthem

http://targetfreedom.com/cfr/to-athletes-who-will-not-respect-our-national-anthem/

If you do not respect, and appreciate, the country that made you a
millionaire please pick another country and go!

Leave

This is not a suggestion that blacks go "back" to Africa. If you are an
American, then you are not "from" Africa.
Chances are that you have never even been to Africa.

If you had ever been to Africa, or most of the other places, that you
might choose, then you would have had the same revelation that was
gained by former Black Panther leader Eldridge Cleaver. Eldridge
Cleaver jumped bail after a Black Panther shootout with the police in
Oakland, CA. He fled to Cuba and Algeria. Then tried several other
countries. When Eldridge Cleaver saw how black folks live in Africa he
gave thanks for the slave traders.

He finally decided to do his time in jail so that he could live in
America again. In the 1980's, Eldridge Cleaver demanded that the
Berkeley City Council begin its meetings with the Pledge of Allegiance,
as they had done years before.

Real Americans stand for the National Anthem and kneel before The Lord.

The NFL, and their players, make millions of dollars for entertaining
their fans.
Is it smart to insult those fans?

This removes all doubt about football causing brain damage.
Yes, you have a choice.
It is still a free country.

Your fans have a choice too.

Maybe now people will spend less time with football and more time with
defending liberty.
The NFL fans travel hundreds of miles, spend a small fortune, and stand
in the rain to watch football. Some of these fans actually call
patriotic people fanatics because they are defending liberty instead of
watching football.

The NFL has fumbled.

NFL NOW STANDS FOR "NO FANS LEFT"

StatueOfLibertyCrying

PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON

Thomas Jefferson said:
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
We add this:
"The battle for liberty is never won, and is never lost.
The battle for liberty always continues.
It is never too late, and it is never soon enough, to defend freedom.
No matter how enslaved we are, we always have hope.
No matter how free we are we are never safe.
NOTHING EVER LIMITS THE GOVERNMENT, EXCEPT THE PEOPLE.
Any generation that fails to defend freedom will lose it.
The next generation will have to shed blood to gain it back.
When the defense of liberty becomes a crime, tyranny is already in
force. At that point failure to defend liberty makes slavery at
certainty." John Perna

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/