[Rushtalk] 70 candles: Hillary gets flamed on her birthday

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Oct 29 20:35:12 MDT 2017

> John Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net> wrote:
>

> >*70 candles: Hillary gets flamed on her birthday *
> >
> >While the left is still threatening violence in the streets and making
> >veiled calls for the assassination of President Trump, conservatives
> >across America are joyfully celebrating Hillary Clinton's 70th birthday
> >and showering her with birthday wishes.
> >
> >Well, not exactly the kind of wishes Hillary would like to receive.>
> >And not exactly joyfully celebrating Hillary -- more like roasting her.

She should be roasted the problem is where can you find the cannibals to
take on the task.
Perhaps we could find a Sasquatch to do the job if we toss in a case or
barbecue sauce.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Spots In Your State Rehab Open Now! Search Alcohol Treatment.
healthcircular.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/59f74098320bc408a169cst03vuc