[Rushtalk] Is This The Dawning Of A New Era?

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 6 13:13:56 MDT 2017

    AMERICANS DO NOT NEED REPUBLICANS OR DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS. WE NEED
    NEW BLOOD IN OFFICE.

AMERICANS DO NOT NEED REPUBLICANS OR DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS. WE NEED NEW
BLOOD IN OFFICE.

It took a Democrat, 1st time Congressman Josh Gottheimer to finally
bring this government-crime to the Federal Dept. of Justice (DOJ) to
investigate. After 17 years, over 33,000 supporters, and over 28,000
petition signers, Federal Department of Justice (DOJ) Investigating
Rigged New Jersey State Supreme Court's Office of Attorney Ethics

*Federal Department of Justice (DOJ) Investigating Rigged State Office
of Attorney
Ethics*http://www.americans-working-together.com/new_jersey_supreme_court_malfeasance_fraud_deception_denying_of_due_rights/id33.html

Dear Mr. John "Jack" Cunningham

The DOJ is reviewing your information and have given us no timeline for
response. Our office has been calling once every two weeks to check
status. Please be patient as things at this level take time. I can
assure that both you and our office will receive a response.

Office of Congressman Josh Gottheimer

https://www.causes.com/posts/998053-federal-depart...
<https://www.causes.com/posts/998053-federal-department-of-justice-doj-investigating-rigged-state-office-of-attorney-ethics>