[Rushtalk] Ridiculous!

Stephen Frye stephen.frye at outlook.com
Sat Sep 16 17:04:59 MDT 2017

No, we are not.  We are a nation where faith is not important to our citizenry, and especially (thankfully) to our government.  I am Catholic.  That aside, you - the collective you - have no right whatsoever to demand/expect me - the collective me - to adhere to the tenets of your religion.  At the same time, as long as you - collective you - are not infringing on my - collective me - rights, then your freedom of religion must be respected.

But all of this is off point from the original thread topic.

Sent from my iPhone