[Rushtalk] Steelers

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 26 06:15:56 MDT 2017

What he does off the field is fine no matter how stupid. I don't condemn
anyone for that. It is publicly disrespecting the flag, country and
especially those that gave their lives so they can play that game and
make their millions that I condemn. Like all liberals Goodell and the
NFL by extension is a bunch of hypocrites. The Dallas Cowboys were
prohibited from adding a decal to their helmets to honor the officers
killed in the mass shooting there under the guise of keeping politics
out of the game. I didn't know honoring LEOs killed on duty was
considered politics.