[Rushtalk] Steelers

JD northgate76 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 06:37:24 MDT 2017

I had to do a little web research to find out how this whole kneeling thing
started.  Seems it was a statement by Kopernick in protest of  black men
being shot by cops.  Well, Ok.  Not sure how kneeling relates to that, but
I was never sure how colored ribbons helped combat troops overseas either.
Then, somehow, the kneeling thing and the Black Lives Matter thing got
twisted around by its opponents to stand for a kind of general protest
against America.  Sort of like flag burning without the flames. That makes
no sense either.

For me, what feetsball guys do on or off the field does not make a rat's
ass.  I can't even boycott the NFL because I never watched the games to
begin with.  All I can add to the Great Debate is my expression of
passionate indifference for the expressions of each side and my prediction
that The Rebublic shall survive.

JD