[Rushtalk] Steelers

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 27 10:54:02 MDT 2017

Rush made a good point about this yesterday. Goodell is between a rock
and a hard place. He has to choose between the players and the
customers. If the players walk out he is screwed. If the fans go away he
thinks it will likely be a blip and they will eventually come back. Its
a gamble but he is taking what he believes the lesser of two evils and
choosing the player's side.