[Rushtalk] Steelers

Stephen Frye stephen.frye at outlook.com
Wed Sep 27 17:32:17 MDT 2017

The best way to get someone to do something is to tell them "not to", or they are "unable to", or they "shouldn't", or they are "not supposed to".

So we can sit here, and write here how much they shouldn't, how wrong we believe it is, etc., etc., and it won't make a bit of difference.  Personally, I don't give a rodent's rectum.  They are a bunch of crybabies.  They are big men, with a great skill, thinking they are special.  It's the latter that is false.