[Rushtalk] Beyond The Pale

Richard Whitenight rwhitenight2004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:49:16 MDT 2017

Someone should slap the Shiite out of her and use some toilet paper to
clean her ugly face.

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 13:38 John Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net> wrote:

>           *I don't know, maybe it's me........but it seems to me that IF
> you feel as if you don't fit in somewhere, you shouldn't go around
> antagonizing those who can help you fit in. Am I wrong?!?*
> Chicago School Board Member: 'That Flag Means Nothing More Than Toilet
> Paper to Me' <http://em.mrc.org/Y0K8c0vLi00L5000YBR0XSj>
>
> <http://em.mrc.org/Y0K8c0vLi00L5000YBR0XSj>
>
> "The freedoms you enjoy and the flag you profess to love so much do not
> extend to me as a black woman," Ellis wrote. "They are not my birthright."

Regards,
Richard Whitenight
Arlington, Texas

Twitter:  @rwhitenight0648

My e-mail is being maintained by the NSA, CIA, FBI, and the Department of
Homeland Security.  You can't get better secure e-mail than that.